RI Entrepreneurship Panel Discussion and Workshop
Providence, RI 02912
Have you ever thought of starting your own business?
Ever wondered how to evaluate a startup you want to join?
In love with Rhode Island, but can't find any good local options?
All these questions, and more, will be answered! This Wednesday, you'll have the opportunity to direct your questions to some of Rhode Island's most distinguished tech entrepreneurs. Each panelist will give a short description of what he does, and then we will open the floor to questions and discussion.
- Sean Ransom, VP of Technology at Batch Blue and prior Senior Engineer at Amazon
- Owen Johnson, co-founder of Investment Instruments and Rentomatic
- Charlie Kroll, CEO and founder of Andera
- Allan Tear, a founding partner of the Aptus Collaborative, an interdisciplinary “hive mind”
- Jack Templin, leader of the RI Nexus program
- Brad Weinberg ’03, co-founder and CTO of the wellness company Shape Up The Nation
Related Items (7)
Companies / Organizations (7)
Please help us to keep the information accurate and up-to-date.
Email us your edits, additions, and deletions. Thank you.