Official government web portal for Rhode Island
Who We Are
The RI.gov team is employed by the Rhode Island division of NIC USA, a publicly held company and the largest developer of eGovernment solutions in the nation. The State of Rhode Island entered into a long term public-private partnership with NIC to carry out the mission of managing the RI.gov portal and growing the number of available Web-based services.
What We Do
- Develop online applications which include searching for data, filling in forms, buying or renewing licenses, paying statutory fees as well as a variety of other online services
- Design and build official Web sites and logos
- Process credit card and electronic payments on behalf of the state
- Offer consulting services to help improve government Web sites and online applications
- Work with third party vendors and developers to implement online payment solutions by credit card or electronic fund transfers.
- Market online services on behalf of the state to help bring attention to the benefits of utilizing the online solution developed by RI.gov
Related Items (15)
Please help us to keep the information accurate and up-to-date.
Email us your edits, additions, and deletions. Thank you.