Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE)
Nonprofit to promote and protect small businesses
The Smaller Business Association of New England is a nonprofit organization established in 1938 to promote and protect small businesses. Its 1000 member companies in six states range from sole-proprietorship service businesses and growing high technology firms to 200-employee manufacturing plants. SBANE's programs and services address the shared interests and needs of its diverse membership.
- Management education seminars, conferences and programs strengthen your skills and sharpen your strategies
- Publications, including a membership directory and HR Employee Guide, keep you up-to-date on news that affects your business.
- Membership meetings featuring speakers on topics relevant to small business, allow you to learn from your peers' experiences and to share what you know.
- Our exclusive Internship Recruitment Service locates interns, coops, and volunteers for employers easier, faster, and more effectively at significantly lower prices.
- Legislative activities protect your company's financial interests by monitoring state and federal government and keeping you well informed on key issues.
- Health and Dental Insurance to address small business's #1 employee priority.
Related Items (2)
|Murphy muses ways to help state’s small businesses||12.07.09||Providence Business News|
|Downtown office to assist small businesses||06.19.09||Providence Journal|
Please help us to keep the information accurate and up-to-date.
Email us your edits, additions, and deletions. Thank you.