Agency Evangelist / Sales RepresentativeSubmitted by Linchpin on July 30, 2012 - 11:02am.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative with a proven track record, an entrepreneurial spirit, determination to succeed and is well acquainted with the business and culture of creative agencies.
A multi-disciplined agency that thrives on finding creative ways to uncover opportunities, solve problems and communicate with impact. We work closely with our clients to understand their motivations, their market and their audience’s expectations. The result is a uniquely memorable experience for their audience and measurable, incremental growth for the brand, business or product.
Results-oriented thinking that is outside the box (way outside!). Team players who bring out the best in others. Self-starters that are self-reliant, but not afraid to ask questions.
All of the things we like and someone who already understands what it means to sell a great mix of marketing solutions. You are outgoing, well spoken and well versed in brand position and strategy, online and print marketing, social media and search marketing. And you are able to bring that knowledge to networking and industry related events. You are able to generate new leads and have a few of your own to bring to the table. Our solutions are unique - and you're the kind of person who lives to sell custom solutions that deliver results for clients.
The role and responsibilities:
- Communication to the existing client base for potential up-selling opportunities
- Presenting our solutions to existing prospects
- Create and build client relationships and networks
- Understand clients, their business needs and make sure those needs become great solutions
- Provide timely communication and solutions to problems
- Work with the team to craft proposals and pitches
Compensation and benefits
- Base salary (commensurate with experience)
- Aggressive commission structure
- Paid vacation
- Gas allowance
If you are the kind of person who excels at building relationships and generating new business we want to hear from you - please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.