CDI(Customer Data Integration) DeveloperSubmitted by spasetti on May 23, 2012 - 8:34am.
Virtual DBS is a Database Marking company operating out of Wickford, RI. We leverage state-of-the-art cloud computing technology to deploy traditional database marketing tools – targeted marketing lists, predictive modeling, and data hygiene – through an on-demand, software-as-a-service, web-enabled platform or as an ad-hoc service. We are currently growing rapidly and looking to fill two entry-level CDI Developer positions.
You will be working with C#, .NET, SQL, and several ETL tools to support CDI processes, which includes integrating multiple client data sources, deriving new information and scoring records using statistical functions. These processes also need to be configured to be used with our automation software for batch processing.
You will be responsible for developing portions of certain projects and testing others. You will be working with the latest ETL tools and implementing creative solutions to interesting and complex problems. The position requires that you are able to learn at a fast pace, and can rapidly pick up new toolsets and implement solutions creatively with multiple tools.
1) C#/.NET, SQL, C++; ETL tools such as SSIS, Alteryx, DataLever experience all considered a strong plus.
2) Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals
3) Experience with database systems (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL all considered a plus)
4) General Knowledge of Windows 2008, Visual Studio 2010, and Linux
5) Able to pick up new skills and learn tools very quickly
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know you found us on RINexus.