Creative CopywriterSubmitted by Linchpin on November 17, 2012 - 12:53pm.
Linchpin is looking for a Copywriter who can drive brand messaging through marketing strategies across a variety of channels, including web and interactive, print, SEO and SEM (banner ads and PPC), social, and email.
Working closely with the creative director and design team, the right candidate must provide strong conceptual thinking as well copywriting skills. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about consumer messaging, who researches and understands consumer trigger points, and who is confident in their ability to craft effective copy.
A multi-disciplined agency that thrives on finding creative ways to uncover opportunities, solve problems and communicate with impact. We work closely with our clients to understand their motivations, their market and their audience’s expectations. The result is a uniquely memorable experience for their audience and measurable, incremental growth for the brand, business or product.
A creative writer who thinks beyond the predictable, is curious in nature, and who can translate strategic briefs into compelling messages in concert with design, art direction and technology. Someone with a passion for great creative work and has a strong attention for the details. Results-oriented with ability to take feedback and use metrics to improve future performance.
- Agency experience, not a requirement but useful. Mostly to have a measure of comfort working with designers.
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas.
- Experience with developing brand and positioning platforms
- Working knowledge of web, online media and user-experience analysis
- Understanding of the online marketing landscape including social media, blogging, SEO and SEM and the importance of brand positioning as it relates to over all strategy.
- Must have a portfolio/online portfolio. I.E work samples
Qualified candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Michael J. Chevalier