designer, design/interactiveSubmitted by Joseph Miech on May 22, 2012 - 4:49pm.
The DESIGNER, DESIGN/INTERACTIVE is responsible for art concepts in the development of interactive design projects.
Reports to: director, design/interactive
- Assisting in art direction for all interactive design projects in addition to assisting with design and execution of the firm’s design projects.
- Hands-on design using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge and experience with web programming and web conceptualization.
- Design integrity of www.addventures.com
- Strives to meet assigned deadlines
- Take initiative to build and develop management, advertising/marketing and design skills as necessary.
- Participate in firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs.
- Embrace the firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Work diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement.
- Completing timely and accurate timesheets.
- Meeting assigned billable goals.
- Abiding by and adhering to all employee polices as detailed in employee manual.
- Other duties as required.
- Have fun, make money.
- 3-8 years of experience as designer with successful ad firm or interactive design firm.
- Minimum B.S or B.A from an art program.
- Presentation skills to pitch and defend creative strategy.
- Strong organization skills and writing skills.
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
- An appreciation for branding, marketing, good communications, a good interface and superb design.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
If you are interested in joining our creative family please send a resume and letter of interest and salary requirements using "designer, design/interactive" on the outside of the envelope or in the subject line of your email:
117 chapman street
providence, ri 02905
(401) 453-0095 fax
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available.