Front-end engineerSubmitted by cce on November 6, 2012 - 1:45am.
At Tracelytics, we strive to provide a beautiful and powerful interface for exploring mountains of web application performance data. Summarizing and visualizing it all is a big challenge, and we need help.
We’re looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about building clean interfaces (with Backbone, jQuery, LESS, HTML5) and cool charts and graphs (D3, Protovis, SVG). If you can dig into the backend occasionally (Python), or are interested in working to build up your backend chops, that’s great too. You’ll join our small, agile team and work to build smarter end-to-end web app performance monitoring.
We work to elegantly answer questions about performance that web developers face each day. Our work is distributed, agile, and test-driven. We’re based in Boston, MA, with an office in Providence, RI. If you’d like to join our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit tracelytics.com/jobs.
- Build our frontend interface’s application logic and data models (jQuery, Backbone)
- Implement charts, graphs, and other cool visualizations (D3, SVG, LESS)
- Work with design and engineering to bring data & features to life
- Front-end experience with substantive JS interface development
- Experience with the latest in web standards like HTML5, CSS, SVG, etc (our product is for web developers)
- Proficient in Python, or interested
- Experience with Backbone.js
- D3, Protovis, or SVG experience