Full-stack web app engineerSubmitted by cce on September 18, 2012 - 9:13pm.
We build technology that monitors the performance of the entire web stack and we love engineers who feel comfortable from the database to the DOM. You’ll join our small, agile team and build out new, smarter performance analysis from end to end. We have a office in Providence and in Boston and are hiring for both locations. More info at http://www.tracelytics.com/jobs/
- Engineer new application features and the data-processing to support them
- Design efficient data storage mechanisms
- Write maintainable code with tests to prove it
- Expert-level experience in building web applications, and at least familiar with Python
- Experience with SQL databases (we use MySQL)
- Familiar with NoSQL data stores
- Linux-based development/deployment experience
- Proficient/expert in JS
- Math-y background, eg. working knowledge of statistics
To apply please visit http://www.tracelytics.com/jobs/ or email us at email@example.com.