Manager, On-Line Marketing/CommunitiesSubmitted by Peg Lamere on September 6, 2012 - 12:26pm.
SIMULIA, the Dassault Systèmes brand for Realistic Simulation is seeking an experienced social media professional to manage, motivate and focus our online marketing team on activities that will support brand revenue goals and leverage our sales and marketing resources.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing Communications, the successful candidate will possess a blend of business, marketing, technical expertise, and personal skills to make our online marketing vision a reality. The role will be focused on managing all online marketing elements, including public websites, online communities, social media, email marketing, user database integrity, and search engine optimization, among other responsibilities.
The position requires experience in developing and implementing online marketing strategies and tactics, advanced skills in team, project and time management, plus demonstrated capabilities in written and verbal communications.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Create and drive a comprehensive strategy with actionable plans for SIMULIA’s public website and online communities, and third-party social media outlets.
· Manage team members responsible for day-to-day operations of online marketing outlets.
· Coordinate content development with all groups within SIMULIA and Dassault Systèmes including; industry marketing, marketing communications, research & development, technical marketing and business and sales enablement.
· Ensure web design and content is consistent with a dynamic, useful and efficient user experience.
· Assign marketing staff to contribute and respond to social media content to promote brand recognition and drive traffic to the company's website or microsites.
· Assist in developing a vibrant, self-sustaining online SIMULIA user community.
· Manage development, usability, and effectiveness of mobile marketing sites / apps / content.
- Define, analyze and report on metrics related to all online sites and activities to develop new or revise existing content strategies.
· Ensure industry leading SIMULIA user satisfaction for web interactivity.
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate subject. Masters an advantage.
· Engineering, simulation, or high-tech background preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, writing and communications skills.
· In depth knowledge of best practices for creating vibrant web communities.
· Experience with advanced SEO guidelines, tracking/reporting tools, analysis and ranking factors.
· Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· 5+ years of online, B2B marketing experience preferred.
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs, including: Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint, Photoshop.
· Languages spoken and written: English required, French an advantage.
To submit your resume for consideration, please visit our Career Center at www.simulia.com.
For additional information, you may contact Peg Lamere at 401.276.8469
SIMULIA is an EEO/AA employer.