National Retail Account ExecutiveSubmitted by jperry on July 28, 2010 - 8:10am.
Clearwire is in the midst of building out the nation's first 4G/WiMax technology - CLEAR
Clearwire's cutting edge technology, CLEAR is revolutionizing the way people get online by providing a wireless internet service that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. In building the first of its kind mobile broadband network, we are looking for talented people to jump in, have a voice and make a difference. Join the team that is creating the communication network of the future and lead your career down a path of vast opportunity!
National Retail Account Executive Position with CLEAR - Providence, RI Market
$12/hr plus generous commission
As CLEAR embarks on its nationwide expansion, Providence is poised to be the next market to launch! As a National Retail Account Executive (NRAE) with CLEAR, you will be selling a cutting edge wireless technology that practically sells itself. Our 4G (Fourth Generation) WiMAX wireless network is blazing fast and expanding aggressively across the country. As a company that prides itself on its internal operations, we set our retail sales professionals up for success through a comprehensive training program that includes all of the tools and resources you will need to remove any obstacles from achieving goals. Get paid what you are worth and write your own paycheck with our aggressive compensation plan, including both an hourly rate plus uncapped commissions! Moreover, CLEAR ensures a schedule that works for you as you start your first day sitting down with our National Account Executives, creating a schedule that works for you at locations which best suit your needs. With both monetary incentive and flexibility, this part-time position with CLEAR is a sure fit for any energetic, self-driven individual who truly believes the sky is the limit!
• High School Diploma / GED
• Reliable Transportation
• Work at a national retail store and/or generate both prospects and sales for cutting edge consumer wireless broadband products (Mobile Internet, Home Internet, VoIP, etc.)
• Leverage your engaging personality, interest in technology, and passion for innovative products to generate sales via walk-In customers
• Participate in outbound sales efforts (including store marketing activities, CLEAR marketing activities, and other special promotional activities to assist in lead generation and new sales)
• Educate customers regarding the unlimited benefits of CLEAR’s products and services, as well as answer questions regarding equipment, coverage, pricing, and availability
• Accurately and efficiently process customer transactions using our real-time activation computer system
• Troubleshoot customer concerns related to equipment or service
• Ensure store is operationally ready and each customer has a positive CLEAR experience
If you’re a motivated, engaging, and passionate person interested in a career with CLEAR, please feel free to send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.