producer, video/animationSubmitted by Joseph Miech on May 22, 2012 - 4:53pm.
The PRODUCER, VIDEO/ANIMATION is responsible for the planning, implementation, tracking and analysis of all Moving Picture projects produced for the firm and its clients. In this capacity, the producer, video/animation assists with all Moving Pictures projects and provides expert advice and counsel where necessary. The producer, video/animation ensures that strategic objectives are kept in focus, and goals are met.
Reports to: vp, video/animation
· Helps to oversee all aspects of Moving Pictures services.
· Evaluates the firm’s Moving Pictures services; recommends areas where improvement is needed; and develops plans for achieving that improvement.
· Evaluates and recommends internal Moving Pictures resource needs.
· Advises Client Service teams in developing all client Moving Pictures marketing plans.
· Coordinates planning and production of all Moving Pictures projects.
· Stays abreast of new developments in Moving Pictures media technology, trends and changes to ensure the firm remains at the forefront of Moving Pictures services.
· Offers production support to client projects involving Moving Pictures projects.
· Takes initiative to build and develop management, video shooting, editing, advertising/marketing and design skills as necessary.
· Participates in firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs.
· Embraces the firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
· Works diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement.
· Meets assigned billable goals.
· Abides by and adhering to all employee polices as detailed in employee manual.
· Other duties as required.
· Have fun, make money.
· Minimum B.S in Communications or of equal experience. MBA or post-graduate degree recommended.
· 3-5 years minimum of experience in video, film, HD Production and Post.
· Must have extensive interactive media experience, including strategy development, video production management, video marketing and promotion, and client service experience.
· A thorough understanding of digital video and media software is essential.
· Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
· An appreciation for branding, marketing and good communications.
Our culture rewards:
· Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
· Ability to work autonomously or in groups
· Team based leadership
· A good sense of humor
· A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
· Loyalty and integrity
If you are interested in joining our creative family please send a resume and letter of interest, including salary requirements, using "producer, video/animation " on the outside of the envelope or in the subject line of your email:
117 chapman street
providence, ri 02905
(401) 453-0095 fax
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available.