Software Developer C++Submitted by vectorcast on July 18, 2012 - 9:16am.
Vector Software, the leading provider of automated software testing solutions for developers of embedded applications, currently has multiple openings for C++ Software Developers.
In this role you will enhance existing VectorCAST functionality, add new functionality, and contribute to our internal development infrastructure. Each team member is an integral part of development including: analysis, design, and implementation.
· Interact with the software architect to design new functionality
· Implement functionality using C++
· Create automated regression tests
· Interact with the QA and Test teams during feature integration and product release.
· 3-5 years of experience developing professional-grade embedded software with C++
· Excellent understanding of OO design patterns
· Demonstrated ability to translate complex requirements into elegant designs
· Experience with the C++ Standard Template Library STL
· Demonstrated excellence in a fast paced small team environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to learn quickly and work independently
· Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problem
· 3-5 years professional experience using embedded compilers and debuggers
· Experience with one or more embedded compilers: Green Hills, IAR, ARM, Keil, CodeWarrior, Code Composer
· Experience with one or more Real Time Operating Systems: INTEGRITY, VxWorks, QNX
· Software testing tools experience (VectorCAST, LDRA TBrun, IBM Rational Test RealTime, Parasoft C++test, Parasoft Concerto, IPL Cantata++, Razorcat Development Tessy)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Company Culture and Benefits
Headquartered in beautiful East Greenwich Rhode Island, Vector Software is a friendly and energetic environment that thrives on innovation. With hundreds of customers worldwide, we are the world’s leading provider of innovative software solutions for testing safety and mission critical embedded applications.
We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and successful team. We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment where each employee has direct involvement in the company’s success.
Our benefits package includes: 100% paid family medical insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, direct deposit, online benefits/HR portal, and 401(k) savings plan with employer matching. Profit sharing is available after one year of employment. If you feel you meet our profile and you are excited about the opportunity, please feel free to apply.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Applicants should submit their resume/CV with cover letter to:
Vector Software, Inc.
1351 South County Trail, Suite 310
East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA
email@example.com (refer to the job title in the subject)
FAX: (401) 398-7186
Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the US. Affirmative
Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.