Software Test EngineerSubmitted by vectorcast on July 18, 2012 - 9:12am.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Vector Software, the leading provider of automated software testing solutions for developers of embedded applications, currently has multiple openings for Software Test Engineers.
In this role you will work directly with the software architect and senior developers to understand new functionality, perform black box testing, design test procedures, and implement automated test cases. Automated tests are implemented using Python and integrated into an automated testing infrastructure.
· 2-3 years of experience developing automated test procedures
· Demonstrated excellence in a fast paced small team environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems
· Ability to work independently
· Experience working with highly technical software products
· Experience creating Technical Documentation
· Educational Requirement
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or any pure science
Company Culture and Benefits
Headquartered in beautiful East Greenwich Rhode Island, Vector Software is a friendly and energetic environment that thrives on innovation. With hundreds of customers worldwide, we are the world’s leading provider of innovative software solutions for testing safety and mission critical embedded applications.
We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and successful team. We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment where each employee has direct involvement in the company’s success.
Our benefits package includes: 100% paid family medical insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, direct deposit, online benefits/HR portal, and 401(k) savings plan with employer matching. Profit sharing is available after one year of employment. If you feel you meet our profile and you are excited about the opportunity, please feel free to apply.
Applicants should submit their resume/CV with cover letter to:
Vector Software, Inc.
1351 South County Trail, Suite 310
East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA
firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to the job title in the subject)
FAX: (401) 398-7186
Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the US. Affirmative
Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.